Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend Round up

Over the weekend, Asia and I spent some quality time working on decorations for her upcoming baby shower.  We were working on making tulle pom-poms with some instructions I garnered off the internet and with the eager assistance of Jae and Ray.  Actually, Ray was a very good boy and lay on his mat keeping a careful eye on the pom making while Jae, in his usual kitty cat fashion grabbed all of the ribbons and tulle and anything else pretty that moved. 

When we got a few poms done, Asia thought that maybe Ray would like to wear one.  Here was his reaction.

On a not so good note, I found a tick on Ray's ear.  I think I got it pretty quickly as it came off easily with no blood but I'm still worried that this is going to be a bad summer for ticks.  The other concerning occurance is the huge Diamond dog food recalls.  I don't feed any of the affected products, but if you do please be very careful.

Have a great Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10