Monday, June 25, 2012

Poolside Puppy

Ray wanted to share a little bit about his weekend, so he will be taking over posting today.

For the past fourteen weeks (ok, only two weeks in what you call People Weeks) our yard has been dug up and I didn’t even get to do the digging.  We’ve had lots of people with machines in the back yard and I go on all of my potty breaks on the leash now.  Then over the weekend Mommy and Daddy said the pool is done and people came over to swim. 

I got to be out poolside with lots of people who said I was a good boy and they all let me kiss them and I got lots of pets and ear scratches which I liked a lot. 

But then something really, really exciting happened. 

Something called water jets got turned on by the pool and I had so much fun playing in those that people took videos of me which Mom put on Facebook and lots of pictures too.  I really loooove water jets...

They make me feel happy and silly and when I get happy and silly I stand on my big anvil shaped head and try to do sommersaults.

I'm not sure that I want to get into that huge bathtub pool, but I love being on the side with my favorite new toy.  Mom says I am going to become a water dog, but I think I'll stay on the side, for now.

What did you do this weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty awesome pool! Turk and Rufus are with you - they don't care what you call it - a pool is a giant bathtub and they would rather just sit on the side than get in. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10