Thursday, September 27, 2012

H.O.P.E. -ful

This weekend is the huge adoption event at H.O.P.E. at which I will be volunteering.  Though I did not attend last year's event, I saw lots of pictures and have heard all year long what a tremendous event this will be.  Seeing the extensive list of rescues, shelters and vendors makes me really excited and so hopeful that a lot of our furry friends will find their forever homes and of course, I'm looking forward to spending some time with some special babies. 

At the top of my list is this sweet, gorgeous Elderbull, Brandi. How much do you just want to smoosh her face?  I just might need a spoon for all of that wonderful Elderbull goodness.
Also, I don't know if he will be at the event, but I have a massive crush on this fellow.  In fact, I have a blog post that I intended to submit as a guest post for another blog in honor of October Adopt a Shelter pet month, but I don't know if I can bear to part with it.  It will probably appear here next week.

I'm H.O.P.E.-ing to see you all there this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10