Thursday, May 2, 2013

Head Over Heels

Ray-Ray and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support of our Sirius/Dollars for Collars Campaign.  Because of you, the adoptable pooches at the Allen County SPCA will be sporting some Sirius-ly gorgeous "Adopt Me" collars.



Head over heels!

I've been thinking, though, that Ray needs a summertime collar as well, so we are going to ask for your help again.  My husband says I always pick "girly" collars for Ray so these are (in my humble opinion) non-girly, pro-summertime collar selections. 


Lil Crabs

Blue Lagoon

Seahorse


Waterloo
*All above collar images: Sirius Republic

We would be thrilled to get your collar vote, just leave us a comment with your fave.

*For every new like on our page we will donate $1 towards a Sirius Republic fabric martingale for our shelter up to $300 or 10 collars, whichever is more.  Remember to leave a comment saying who sent you to earn a prize for our biggest supporter.  This promotion ends Sunday May 5th at 9:00 pm EST. 

9 comments:

  1. I hope your getting close to your " like" count!

    We are planning on using the discount code to get Ed & Tess summer collars, too! We like the same ones!

    I vote for Waterloo, it will look great against his white coat. ( But don't be surprised if Ed or Tess gets the same one! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to see which ones Tess and Ed get. (we are "inches" away from our goal, thanks for all the help!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for Waterloo, I think he'll look really handsome in that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the crabbies and the Waterloo ones best! It must be tricky having a pup who looks handsome in everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waterloo. The others, in my opinion, are still girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waterloo would look great with his fur!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant photos and well done you on just being fab!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10