Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wordless Wednesday-ET

 
Since this week would have been her birthday week, we are remembering E.T. aka Prissy Pants on Wordless Wedesday.
 
 
 


She was one of Boo Kitties babies, a litter of three calico kitties.  Born in our closet, she never went outside but her proudest achievement was catching a mouse (so we don't talk about the fact that said mouse was already in a trap.)

As I always think a home is not complete without a black cat, I believe Asia will always yearn for a calico in her life.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful kitty. I bet she is having a wonderful time catching lots of mousies over bridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry we won't spill the mouse secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a pretty cat she was. Love the story about the mouse and the trap! :) This is my first time visiting your blog. I found you through My Two Pitties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Lindsay! I absolutely adore My Two Pitties and am happy you stopped by.

      Delete
  4. She was so pretty! My childhood kitty would go outside but she never caught anything, though she would claim the neighbor cat's "prizes" as her own:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10