Monday, November 4, 2013

And the Winner...

As often happens when I do something on the spur of the moment, I find that I need to change my plans in midstream. For instance, this contest. I didn't mean for it to be convoluted, therefore, the first person to get the right answer won a prize and everyone else who commented (great guesses, by the way...you're all so much more creative than I could ever be) was entered into the drawing.



So the first person to guess that Ray was dressed as an "X-Ray" was Laura, who actually is the mommy of Ray's littermate, Dahey. Laura opted for a cash donation to our local shelter but she scored a bonus because I already owe her a necklace. Our other winner was none other than the mommy of Julius' dopelganger, Nigel.

Thanks to everyone who played and Pocket Pittie in the City peeps, we messaged you on FB.

2 comments:

  1. X-Ray -- love it!! I told Sam we have to plan to do the dogs' costumes in August next year so we can do something creative with them. I have seen so many cute costumes using hoodies - and the dogs are already used to wearing them..win win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! I would have never thought it was X Ray!! So cute! Congratulation to the winner!!! Hugs, Francesca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10