Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I T'ought I T'aw a Pittie T'at

Last night as Ray was once again indulging in an orgy of playing with kitty toys, I wondered to myself what really is so much fun about a basket of teeny tiny catnip stuffies, a crinkke tunnel, and a bunch of string?

And why is he so much gentler with many of these toys?  After all, I would assume that one shake of the crinkle tunnel in the jaws of Godzilla would result in huge rips in the fabric.

Although the kitties like to "play string," how much fun is it for an 80 pound puppy to fly through the air to catch the end of a string?


Then it hit me...does Ray think he is a kitty cat?

5 comments:

  1. LOL I love the picture of him playing with the string! How very interesting that he's so gentle with the kitty toys...Maybe you should buy him some of his own for Christmas??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! How cute... Ray makes a goood kitty cat. Of course I think he might have to belong to the large cat categaory hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, a pittie cat :D This explains a lot!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10