Thursday, January 23, 2014

Minivan Mama

He knows I wasn't happy.  He knows that although I knew it was the right thing to do, I wasn't happy.  I've been so smugly happy with my stereotype busting four wheel drive, four door pick-up truck that I couldn't imagine driving something as matronly as a minivan.  I drive a big truck.  In heels!  Unfortunately, there were several times when I was put on stand by that I might have to pick up the baby from daycare.  That would have meant driving home to get the carseat then back to get the Muffin because keeping a carseat in the truck would have impacted the space for dogs. 



Me, the baby Ray and our truck


So, we traded in my beloved Fernando so that the hubby would have the best vehicle for his job and I inherited the minivan.  And I was bitter, until I rigged this puppy cart out and made it our own. 



Riding in style!


Room for all!
So, yeah, when I saw how much comfy room there was for everyone, I mellowed slightly and resigned myself to being a Pittievan Mama, at least for awhile.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. It's growing on me and I certainly like calling it a Pittievan! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Deb, I too was not a fan of the mini van. That was until I drove one to Florida and back. I was amazed at the comfort and ROOM! I bought one and now, I find it difficult to picture myself driving anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pittievan.... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10