Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Baby Week-Day Two

This is Ray all cleaned up and no longer green.  I think this is what they call a dog pile.  Or at least it is a pile of cuteness.  Notice how small they all are.





Like I said yesterday, I loved the little green guy from the first, but I kind of thought his name might be Julius, who isn't  my  favorite football player, but Haloti is kind of an awkward name for a dog.  As a concession to my hubby and his favorite player, we decided on the name Ray.


Extra credit if you can name all four players referenced without googling.  Wow, extra credit, you say?  That is probably not enough incentive to play....hmmm the first commenter with the correct answers gets a $25 donation to the rescue or shelter of their choice. 


1 comment:

  1. I have absolutely no idea who the football players are - but I do know that pittie pile is stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10