Wednesday, April 9, 2014

White Noise, Black Hole

If you've tried to visit the Peace-a-Bull Assembly anytime in the past 5 or 6 days, you've probably been greeted with an error message. Either that or zero people really have visited us. Well, we sincerely apologize for the interruption in posts and access, especially since we were honored to be a featured blogger in the Oh My Dog! newsletter.

Well, the problem is that we are now the proud owners of the domain peaceabull.com however after the first, second and third attempts, I still haven't gotten it set up correctly. Bear with us, we haven't left, we are just inept.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. too fun on the new domain! We've been thinking about getting one, too -- how did you go about doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you soon, let me know how it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I bought mytwopitties.com a while ago and set it up to forward to my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bearing with you -- but I miss the updates! Thank goodness for FB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10